Style and Design

I bought a buffet piece for my kitchen on line to be picked up at the store.I went to the store to pick it up and while waiting I browsed the store.

I overheard the workers saying something about since this was ordered on line, they don't get a commission and now they have to go in the back and bring this up front all for now commission. I saw The same piece was $50 less in the store. So I told the guy that and asked if he could match the on line price and make an adjustment. Instead of giving me a credit back of $50, he RETURNED the item and repurchased it - thereby getting his commission.

That worked for him, but not for me, as I specifically put $ in my account for this purchase and credit returns aren't immediate. So when I went to "purchase" the item instead of a credit, obviously I didn't have that $ in my account anymore.

I had to drive home, transfer money into the account and drive back to pick up the item, which was a very sneaky way to handle this transacton.I will never go back here again, even though I want 2 more pieced of this collection.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of just cabinets cabinet from Just Cabinets. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Just Cabinets to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was complained tha i bought on line they were losing commission. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Just Cabinets for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Hello????If you wanted the lesser price, you should have gone to the store to begin with!

Why would you think that a Sales Person to not be interested in making commission??? Further more, why would you consider that a sneaky move? Clearly if you bought the item online and wanted the difference, it would HAVE to be handled just as the sales person did. Retail stores are not the same as Online so, should the store give you $50 dollars to compensate the choice you made?

NO Had you bought the item in the store and found it for less elsewhere; my guess is the retail store would have gladly given you the difference because THAT is who you paid in the first place!