2.5
Style and Design

I bought a Kitchen table set with six chairs and had the company deliver the items to my home.We had a great experience with the person who helped us in the store and with the delivery.

We decided to go back and buy a 3 piece couch set and have them deliver the items to our home. We took all the furniture out of the room (Note - the furniture was bigger and wider and did no damage to any walls or ceilings. We did get the furniture delivered as promised but found out there was damage to our walls going from 5 feet all the way to 18 feet in height. The two delivery guys wanted me to sign the paperwork so I went upstairs to see the couch and noticed that my walls were damaged.

I mentioned this to the two delivery guys about the damage (Note - keep in mind they had not mentioned the damaged nor they were even going to tell me that it happened. There response to me was it was a tight spot. They asked me to get a proposal for them so I can get my home back to the original state before they damaged the walls. I did do this as they asked me.

Now they want me to go out to find another painter because the one I did get, there saying the price is to high for there outside contractor to pay. If they needed two and asked me at the time I would have done so. I feel there wasting my time because I'm the one that has to take time off from work. Who's paying my bills when I'm getting there proposals for them.

Then they said that the owner of the delivery truck could pant the damaged area for me. Keep in mind the damage area was on my stairs 5 feet all the way up to 18 feet. Yeah that's try that so they can damage more of my home.

I own a company and service any from 150 to 200 customers a week and not one time do I make my customers feel like they have to go out and give me proposals to put there house back in order.I will make a flyer about Just cabinets and place in my folders for my customers to read about the experience I had with Just cabinets unless they do the right thing and put my house back in order.

Review about: Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Person the store answered all my questions.

Had an Experience with Just Cabinets?

Comments

I just bought a 13 inch matress.The first one they sent was all uneven measuring from 9 to 11 inches all around.

They replaced it. However, although better it still does not measure 13 inches. It also is not like the onrpe I tried in the store.

The difference between there 11 inch and 13 inch is over $300.00 dollars.I'm not satisfied.